Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blast from the Past

I was browsing blogs and found this survey and I thought it was fun, and one that I haven't seen a million and a half times....

Q: What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little?
A: Saved By the Bell

Q: Which character or star?
A: Kelly Kapowski

Q. Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die?
A. So many to choose from... I used to wear my bangs VERY high and VERY stiff. My two best friends used to tease me ENDLESSLY, because they were tom-boys and didn't care to wear their hair like that. They STILL tease me about it to this day...

Q: Your proudest moment or accomplishment?
A: Being one of the few girls in my age group that didn't have sex or get pregnant before we graduated high school :) Graduating college was a pretty big accomplishment too!

Q: What adult did you have a crush on when you were little?
A: Hmmm....I don't remember having a crush on an adult, but I had a ginormous crush on Jonathan Brandis.

Q: What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother?
A: I HATE to be late for things. I'm not nearly as bad as she is though. She has to be like an hour early to everything. I only like to be like 15 minutes early, except for this one time...

Q: What did you want to change your name to when you were little?
A: I always wanted my name to be Kimberly. I tried to tell my teacher that I had changed my name to Kimberly when I was in 4th grade.

Q: Who was your first kiss?
A: Keith Ware...

Q: What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you?
A: I have no idea! Probably quiet, choir-nerd and ???

Q: What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool?
A: I rocked the tall, stiff bangs. I did the scrunchies, high tops, jeans tucked into my socks, over sized sweat shirts, slap bracelets, crimped hair...man, I was a sucker for trends back in the day...


Q: What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at?
A: I don't remember taking any of those...

Q: And what did you try and make the test result outcome be?
A: Again, I don't remember taking those, but I remember a career day-ish activity where I told everyone that I wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher....or a mom. I was very diverse. I still wouldn't mind being a lawyer one day...

Q: What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before?
A: I laugh easily. I remember "giggle boxing" with Sasha, and "I better have a cow before everybody goes" (again with Sasha) and "Hey cow!" (with Debi), "Nasty!" (with Anna). More recently, things like this make me laugh until I almost pee...

Q: Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends?
A: So many to choose from...sleepovers with the girls were always so fun, and full of giggles. The road trip to Redmesa with Debi ("Look Aubby, I'm a nuni-corn!") will always be a memorable time.

Q: What is the most trouble you have ever gotten in with your parents?
A: When I ditched school (the ONE AND ONLY time) in 8th grade. My mom was sooooo disappointed, and I was in soooo much trouble. I also remember that summer getting in a lot of trouble because of Keith...I think I was grounded almost the entire summer.

Q: What was your 5-year plan when you had to write it out in high school?
A: Gosh, I don't remember doing this either...I'm sure it was something generic like graduate college, get a job...

Q: What is your 5-year plan now?
A: Well I want to have a couple more kids, and buy a house with a bigger yard, and travel a lot with my family. I want to take more vacations than we did when I was a kid.


Well, Shea, you wanted something to read, so here ya go! :)

No comments: